My Mom Didn't Like You Anyway, Cupcake. My mom didnt like you anyway, cupcake. The recipe is excerpted from The Happy Baker Cookbook by Erin Bolger. To learn more about the author and the book that The New York Times mentioned as one of the "Best Cookbooks" please.
Erin Bolger shows the CBC Book Club how to make "My Mom Didn't Like You Anyway Cupcakes," a recipe from her book, The Happy Baker: A Dater's Guide To. Save this My mom didn't like you anyway, cupcake recipe and more from The Happy Baker: A Girl's Guide to Emotional Baking to your own online collection at EatYourBooks.com. Also known as: "My mom didn't like you anyway, cupcake" Well she didn't. get over it. You can cook My Mom Didn't Like You Anyway, Cupcake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Mom Didn't Like You Anyway, Cupcake
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
This is one of my favourite recipes. Chocolate and cupcakes are a staple in my household and a great go-to recipe for that guy Mom just isn't begging that you bring home for her to meet. When the Romans conquered France, the first Valentine-like cards were used. I used "MY MOM DIDN'T LIKE YOU ANYWAY" cupcake recipe and icing from my cookbook for this creation for this creation.
My Mom Didn't Like You Anyway, Cupcake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, sift all dry ingredients together; add eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla and buttermilk..
- Beat with a mixer (or by hand) for a couple of minutes until smooth and silky..
- Stir in boiling water until blended..
- Fill 18-20 (I actually got 27 cupcakes) cupcake liners with batter and bake for 22-25 minutes..
You can also use vanilla cake mix (follow the directions on the box) and a tub of vanilla icing! She left a note at the end of the recipe also, which I'll include. Any mom knows that wearing white is a dangerous game, since chances are it won't stay that way for long (if the ketchup doesn't get you, you'll end up sitting on melted Play-Doh on the couch). Over the years, I've made compromises in that I try to avoid white pants whenever possible. I see my mom go for the door so I don't bother moving."Oh it looks like my Been so long cupcake anyway SHIPPER OUT.