Omelette Baked Tomatos.
You can make Omelette Baked Tomatos using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Omelette Baked Tomatos
- It’s 6 large of firm tomatoes, centers cut out to make a area to hold eggs. Turn upside down to drain on paper towels while preparing filling.
- Prepare 9 large of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream, any cream you have, half and half, light or heavy.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 of minced clove garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shreded sharp cheddar cheese or any cheese you like.
- You need 10 slice of cooked sausage, I used kielbasa here, but any sausage you like. I have also topped with ham or bacon before..
- Prepare 1 of GARNISH.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chives and basil leaves.
Omelette Baked Tomatos instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking pan with foil and spray with non stick spray. Place empty tomatoes upright to fit in one layer..
- In a large bowl whisk eggs, add remaining ingredients except garnish and combine well. Spoon evenly into tomatoes. You may not use it all, do not overfill but fill to just the top.Put 2 sausage sices on top of each tomato..
- Bake 20 to 30, minutes until egg is set and a thin knife inserted in center comes out clean. Carefully transfer to plates, garnish each with parsley, basil and parmesan cheese..
recipe by fenway @cookpad