Jell-O Cupcakes. The JELL-O poke cupcakes are decorated with footballs for a perfect game-day treat. Score some points with these Touchdown JELL-O Poke Cupcakes. Cupcakes go patriotic with these Jello Poke Cupcakes that are streaked with red, then topped with white and blue.
What looks like a normal cupcake on the outside is filled with a colorful fun surprise inside. These JELL-O poke cupcakes are fun to eat & make! Jell-O is a fun and old-time favorite snack to eat at this time of the year. You can cook Jell-O Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jell-O Cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of strawberry cake mix(or you can use white).
- You need of Ingredients needed for the cake mix.
- You need 1 tub of cool whip(or heavy whipping cream).
- Prepare of Cut up strawberries.
- It’s 1 package of Jell-O(I used the box with 4 servings).
Due to its simplicity, Jell-O can be made by anyone and it is very easy to make it fancier with fun molds. See more ideas about Jello, Cupcakes and Pumkin cupcakes. That's right, just the cake mix and the pumpkin. The end result is an amazing, incredibly moist.
Jell-O Cupcakes instructions
- Make cupcakes according to package directions & mix in the cut up strawberries. Bake them as recommended on the box..
- Let them cool completely..
- Make Jell-O according to package directions..
- Using a fork, or toothpick poke multiple holes in all of the cupcakes..
- Then using a tablespoon, add the Jell-O liquid to each cupcake until you've used it all. (This next step is messy so you may want to place the cupcakes on a baking sheet, for an easier clean up.).
- Place them in the fridge for 4-6 hours(or overnight).
- After that time is up, take them out and top with cool whip and strawberries..
Jello shot cupcakes are a quick and easy treat you can whip up for a party. There are many varieties and flavors of jello shot cupcakes to try. Cake With Jello Drizzles Poked Throughout, And Topped With A Smooth Layer Of Whipped Cream! This Light And Cool Jello Poke Cake Recipe Is Always A Crowd Favorite. "Snack"urday – Patriotic Jell-O Cupcakes. Well…Tatertots and Jello Cupcakes, of course!