Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll.
You can make Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of water.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cream cheese divided room temperature.
- You need 4 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- You need 1/4 pound of hotdogs 2 of them.
- It’s To taste of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- You need To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll step by step
- Heat two of the ham slices in a skillet..
- Spread the cream cheese over the two heated slices. Place the hotdog on the edge of the coated ham slice..
- Roll it up then add the second ham slice and roll it up around the first one. Put into a skillet flap side down. Sear well so it will seal. Best to do this while the slice is unheated so sear will stick..
- Add lid to get hot. Then add water to steam fry till hotdogs are cooked and hot. This will take about 5-7 minutes..
- Move to a plate and serve with ketchup and mustard. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad