Cinnamon Ginger Pound Cake.
You can make Cinnamon Ginger Pound Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Ginger Pound Cake
- It’s of margarine.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of eggs, beaten.
- It’s of cinnamon powder.
- You need of ginger powder.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of Chopped walnuts, as much as you want.
- It’s of salt.
Cinnamon Ginger Pound Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven 180°C/350°F. Put margarine and sugar into a bowl and mix together well until you get a creamy texture..
- Add beaten eggs slowly into the bowl and mix well with the margarine and sugar. Add the cinnamon powder, ginger powder and chopped walnuts, then mix together..
- Next add flour, baking powder and salt into the bowl and lightly mix together, do not mix too much! A powdery mixture is fine..
- Grease the inside of a loaf pan with margarine, then pour in the mixture. Push down the centre of mixture a bit. Bake for about 30 min. Check whether it's cooked or not by pushing a toothpick or skewer into the centre. If the mixture sticks on the stick, bake for another 10 min, but if surface is already baked, cover over with aluminum foil to avoid over baking..
recipe by Fushicche @cookpad