No bake kiwi choco mini cake.
You can have No bake kiwi choco mini cake using 7 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of No bake kiwi choco mini cake
- You need 6 of Fresh kiwi fruit.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar or to taste.
- Prepare 1/1 tsp of Green food colour.
- You need 1/4 cup of + 1 tbsp Semolina (Rava).
- You need 50 gm of Crushed Dark Chocolate.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Milk.
- Prepare as needed of Cashew nuts (chopped for garnishing).
No bake kiwi choco mini cake step by step
- 1. De freeze the kiwi fruit for 5 hr or till overnight..
- After overnight take out from the freezer . And remove the skin of it, and grind it till fine pulp is ready..
- Add the pulp in pan on the gas flame cook for 10 min on low heat..
- After 10 min add sugar in it mix well cook for 10 min on low heat..
- Now add green food colour mix, add semolina mix well close lid cook for 5 to 7 min on low heat. Then switch off the flame, dont open the lud, let it cool down completely..
- Untill then ready the small tin for cake setting, rub the butter on bottom of tin place the butter paper in it..
- Our bottom mixture is cool down, now take out in bowl..
- Add kiwi mixture in tin press it using hand. Then press with spoon. Keep it in fridge for 3 hr..
- After 3 hr let's make the top choco layer.in oven safe glass bowl add crushed dark chocolate add 1 tbsp of milk and mix well..
- Boil water in vessel, keep bowl on this vessel stir continuesly till chocolate melt..
- When chocolate is melting remove it from vessel. Stir well for 1 min..
- Take out the kiwi mixture tin from fridge..
- Spread the melted chocolate properly on top of kiwi base..
- Keep in fridge for 5 hr till set..
- After 5 hr take out from fridge losen the sides with the help of knife..
- Take out the cake with the help of knife. Watch full video on YouTube for better understanding..
- Remove butter paper. Cut the cake serve immediately garnish with chopped cashew nuts..
- Enjoy mouth melting cake and subscribe, like and share the recipe with your friends..
- Tips : 1. If kiwi is not available, you can make the cake with pineapple and oranges..
- 2. Frozen the fruits is must before cake making..
- 3. Chopped Pineapple before frozing..
- 4. Remove the skin and seeds before frozing oranges..
- 5. Use orange food colour for orange choco cake and use yellow food colour for pineapple choco cake..
- Do subscribe like and share on YouTube.link in bio.
recipe by Sana Jinabade @cookpad