You can make Homemade Biscuits using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Homemade Biscuits
- You need 1 cup of pancake mix.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of hot rise flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of milk 2% or butter milk.
- You need 2/3 cup of all vegetable shortining.
- You need 2 tbsp of soft butter spread.
Homemade Biscuits step by step
- pre heat oven 450.
- grease or non stick spray baking sheet.
- combine pancake mix,hot rise flour,veg-shortening,& soft spread in mixing bowl.
- mix ingredients from step 3 in a bowl with a fork should lump a little.
- pour in milk and mix with ( I use a fork).till all sticks together and is doughy.
- put some flour on clean counter or were ever you'll be kneading dough..
- kneaded dough ,using flour to keep on hands and work area so it keeps sticking to you to a minimum knead dough till it seems consistent and easy to work with.
- roll out and cut into round sections ,( I use open end of a cup ,example.coffee mug ,cup etc so there nicely round and easy done.if it get stuck inside just give a shake or smack.
- add on I lightly butter tops of all biscuits with slightly melted butter before putting in oven..
- cook till golden brown ( I lightly butter once more after removing from oven with left over butter I used when buttering before baking)..
- makes around 15 biscuits.