Dry Dates Halwa (Chuhare ka halwa).
You can cook Dry Dates Halwa (Chuhare ka halwa) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dry Dates Halwa (Chuhare ka halwa)
- Prepare 8-10 of dry dates.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mawa.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of green cardemom.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of khaskhas.
- It’s As needed of Dryfruits for garnishing.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ghee.
Dry Dates Halwa (Chuhare ka halwa) instructions
- Soak drydates in water for whole night..
- Next day remove all the seeds from dry dates and blend it in smooth paste..
- Take a pan add two tbsp of ghee and add green cardemom.
- Then add dry dates paste in it and saute it for 5-10mins..
- Add milk powder and mawa in it again saute it..
- Add khaskhas and Sugar and cook it properly.then add milk in it and saute till it becomes dry..
- Put the flame off and garnish it with dryfruits. And the delicious, yummy, tasty halwa is ready. Serve it with lots of love😍😋😋😋😋.
recipe by Bhagyashri Ramnani @cookpad