Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake Today's chocolate cupcakes are for true chocolate fans. I'm talking about those of you who don't qualify an item as dessert unless there's.
Light, fluffy and moist, these easy chocolate cupcakes can be made from scratch in just one bowl, then ice them with a fudgy chocolate buttercream frosting. The dark chocolate cupcakes themselves are made with my favorite dark chocolate cocoa powder (or you can use regular unsweetened cocoa powder). And they are really easy to make, nice and moist, and full of rich chocolate flavor. You can make Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes
- You need 2 cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Salted Butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of Milk.
- You need 1.5 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 package of Cheesecake Flavored Instant Pudding Mix.
- Prepare 1 container of Your favorite frosting (the green in the pic is just colored butter cream for St. Patty's Day).
And then since it's kind of a special occasion with the wedding. An easy recipe for rich dark chocolate cupcakes topped with fudgy dark chocolate frosting. Too much cocoa powder in either the cupcakes or the frosting will make them taste dry and bitter, instead of rich and dark chocolaty. My chocolate cupcakes are moist and light, dome wonderfully, and have an amazing, strong chocolate taste.
Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter together.
- Mix in vanilla, milk, flour, and baking soda.
- Add eggs and whip.
- Stir in pudding mix.
- Pour batter into 24 cupcake liners (about 1/2 to 3/4 full).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cupcakes are done when a toothpick comes out clean..
- Allow cupcakes to cool completely and then frost as desired.
You can also make the recipe with milk or dark chocolate – the cupcakes come out incredible either way. These chocolate cupcakes are easy enough to make that a total beginner. Weelicious ™ – Fast, Easy & Fresh Homemade Home Made Baby Food Babyfood Recipes, Toddler Food and recipes for the entire family![.]. These chocolate cupcakes are easy to make and very tasty. You can also bake them as a cake.