Asian cabbage slaw.
You can make Asian cabbage slaw using 35 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Asian cabbage slaw
- You need of Shredded green cabbage 🥬.
- Prepare of ▪️1 onion, finely diced.
- Prepare of ▪️1 onion finely diced.
- Prepare of Julienned carrot 🥕.
- Prepare of ▪️4 cloves garlic, minced.
- It’s of ▪️4 cloves garlic, minced.
- You need of Finely sliced pepper.
- It’s of ▪️1 green chilli, minced.
- Prepare of ▪️1 green chilli, minced (sub for 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder).
- It’s of Finely sliced spring onions.
- It’s of light soya sauce.
- It’s of ▪️1 cup spinach.
- Prepare of ▪️1 teaspoon paprika.
- It’s of date syrup/honey.
- You need of ▪️1/2 cup peas.
- It’s of ▪️1/2 teaspoon cumin powder.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of ▪️1 cup mushrooms, finely diced.
- You need of ▪️1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- It’s of sesame seeds.
- You need of ▪️1/4 cup broccoli stalk, finely diced.
- You need of ▪️1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- It’s of chilli flakes 🔥.
- You need of ▪️1 vegetable stock.
- You need of ▪️1/2 teaspoon oregano.
- You need of ▪️1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- It’s of ▪️1/2 teaspoon honey.
- Prepare of ▪️1 1/2 cup water.
- You need of ▪️1/4 cup water.
- Prepare of ▪️20g preferred cheese.
- Prepare of ▪️Salt.
- It’s of ▪️Salt.
- Prepare of ▪️Coconut oil for rolling.
- You need of ▪️Coconut oil for cooking.
- You need of ▪️Optional (but suggested!)- knob of butter .
Asian cabbage slaw step by step
- Add all the ingredients together and serve!.
- ▪️Add the garlic, chilli, mushroom, peas and broccoli stalks and cook for 5-7 minutes on low heat until tender. ▪️In a food processor, purée the spinach and water. ▪️Add the rice to the pan and cook on medium heat until the grains are translucent. ▪️Stir in the spinach purée, salt, black pepper and stock cube and cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes until your preferred texture. ▪️Switch the gas off and stir in your cheese and add a.
- ▪️Add the garlic, chilli and spices and cook for 2-3 minutes on low heat. ▪️Add in the passata sauce, water, honey and salt. Let simmer for 15 minutes on low heat (this will reduce the acidity of the tomatoes). If you prefer a thicker sauce, add in 2 tablespoon of plain flour and mix well into the simmered sauce..
recipe by thebalancedbrunette @cookpad