Chopped Ham on Pumpernickel.
You can make Chopped Ham on Pumpernickel using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chopped Ham on Pumpernickel
- Prepare 3 slices of pumpernickel rye bread.
- You need 4 slices of chopped ham luncheon meat.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yellow prepared mustard.
Chopped Ham on Pumpernickel instructions
- Get the mustard, Horseradish sauce, and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
- Mix it up and set aside..
- Toast the bread.
- Add the Horseradish mixture to the bread.
- Add two slices of luncheon meat to the bread add the rest of the mixture to the third slice of toasted pumpernickel bread..
- Stack the two slices of bread with the ham on it on top of each other..
- Add the top slice of bread with the Horseradish mixture on it.
- Cut on a bias /angle and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad