Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew. I hope yall enjoy this healthy, fresh and super tasty dish! Perfect springtime dish with tons of crisp. All you need is a spiralizer or a julienne peeler and you're set!
What can I say, I love zoodles! Or rather, I love pasta.lol, but I don't really love how it makes me feel but zoodles are close enough and this Creamy Roasted While I'm in macro-land right now, oodles of zoodles are life and no complaints because I love eating all the plants I can get my hands on! This irresistible Asian Zoodle Buddha Bowl is the perfect way to enjoy fresh veggies for Meatless Monday! You can make Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew
- It’s 3 lbs of asparagus chopped.
- It’s 1.5 lbs of zucchini noodles thick.
- You need 1 lb of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tamari soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare A few of leaves of romaine lettuce.
This vegan, low fat zoodle bowl is a great way to get more veggies into your everyday. Heck I ate this three days in row and even had it for lunch and dinner one day #truestory. This Asian-inspired sautéed asparagus flavored with a ginger, lime and soy sauce dressing and topped with peanuts is a great side dish! The moment I saw this recipe for "blistered asparagus" in this month's Bon Appetit magazine I knew I had to try it.
Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew step by step
- Add enough water to the asparagus so it can boil in it..
- Add the rest of the ingredients other then the romaine after it reaches a boil and then simmer.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes. Add the romaine and serve..
- You can add ground chicken as an option but the above will make a big pot of low cal yet filling and flavorful stew.
recipe by Food Hacker @cookpad
At first glance it didn't sound like much. It's gluten free, vegetarian and vegan. I used a gluten free tamari soy sauce that was available at my local grocery store. Tags: Vegetables & Sides, Asian Recipes. Easy Asian Asparagus (or Green Beans).