Stromboli. Stromboli is an island in the Tyrrhenian Sea, off the north coast of Sicily, containing Mount Stromboli, one of the three active volcanoes in Italy. Остров-вулкан Стромболи (Stromboli). We are here to have a good time! When lava hits the water steam and littoral explosions occur.
Is is an incredibly beautiful, unique island. He is a puppeteer and showman with an ambition to make good money even if it's at the expense of others. Hamilton Luske directed live-action footage of most of the characters in the film as a reference for the animators. You can cook Stromboli using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Stromboli
- Prepare 1 of frozen bread dough or fresh pizza dough.
- It’s 6 slice of salami.
- It’s 4 slice of baked ham.
- It’s 6 slice of white american cheese.
- It’s 4 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of pepperoni – lots.
- It’s 2 tsp of mustard.
- You need 1 Tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/8 stick of butter (melted).
Stromboli is a small Italian volcanic island in the Tyrrhenian Sea just north of Sicily. It is one of the Aeolian Islands. Stromboli Island, as seen from sea User submitted. Stromboli is a volcano and an island in Sicily in Italy.
Stromboli step by step
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Roll dough out and stretch over greased cookie sheet. Spread with half the melted butter (saving other half for outside when rolled). Layer meats and sliced cheese on dough. Spread on mayo and mustard. Shake on oregano and other spices you like and shredded cheese. Fold and seal edges. Coat with remaining melted butter and put sealed side down..
- Bake for 30 min..
- Frozen dough – keep moist cloth over while it's rising. Roll dough out with flour. You can fill with any meats you want..
recipe by kanisuroll @cookpad
Stromboli Stromboli, terra di Dio. Другое название. Stromboli wɔɲɲʊlɪ]; Ancient Greek: Στρογγύλη, romanized: Strongýlē) is an island in the Tyrrhenian Sea, off the north coast of Sicily, containing Mount Stromboli, one of the three active volcanoes in Italy. Live eruption of Stromboli Volcano. weather. time-lapse. A stromboli and a calzone are not the same thing. Please, I beg you, trust me.