Eggless Banana-Walnut cake (healthy version).
You can have Eggless Banana-Walnut cake (healthy version) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana-Walnut cake (healthy version)
- You need of Bananas , ripe.
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Whole wheat flour.
- You need of Brown Sugar , powdered.
- It’s of yoghurt.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of Cocoa Chocolate Syrup Powder or.
- Prepare of Vanilla Bean powder.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
- You need of butter , unsalted , melted.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of walnuts , roughly chopped.
- You need of Raisins.
Eggless Banana-Walnut cake (healthy version) step by step
- Sieve the following together: Flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder (if using), cinnamon powder, vanilla powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a blender, mix the following and make a smooth paste: bananas, sugar, yoghurt, about 2 tablespoons of milk..
- Add the banana paste to the dry ingredients, and mix thoroughly, stirring without lumps.
- To the mixture, add the ghee/butter, chocolate syrup, walnuts and raisins. Mix well again..
- In case the batter seems too thick, dilute it with very little milk. The batter should not be runny. When you try dropping the batter with a spoon, it should fall in big globs..
- Add the batter to a greased (for this particular recipe, I prefer not to dust the pan, just grease it) cake tray or muffin tray. Bake at 150 C in a pre-heated oven for about 35-40 minutes, or till a fork inserted into the cake comes out clean..
- Makes one 7" cake, or about 10 muffins..
recipe by Aparna Kallakuri @cookpad