Eggless wheat dates and cashew cake.
You can make Eggless wheat dates and cashew cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless wheat dates and cashew cake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of seedless dates.1 cup for soaking in milk for 1hour and half for decoration.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maida.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare As required of Cashewnuts.
- You need 2 tsp of oil for baking vessel along with little maida.
Eggless wheat dates and cashew cake instructions
- Soak 1cup of dates in milk for one hour.Take the dates and milk, add to the mixer, make a paste and keep it ready. Put oil and maida in the baking vessel and keep it ready..
- Take dry ingredients wheat flour,maida,baking powder baking soda and salt,sieve it once or twice,the cake will become soft and fluffy..
- In a bowl add milk,sugar and oil.mix till sugar dissolves completely.Mix the wet ingredients to the dry slowly and form lump free batter.To it add dates mixture and form batter,if required you can add milk..
- Preheat the cooker with salt and stand for 10-15 mins,pour the batter in the baking vessel.Add dates and cashewnuts to decorate.Bake for 45-50 mins.Check after 45 mins,if toothpick is clean,cake is baked.Cool completely and then unmould..
recipe by Deepa @cookpad