Vegan Asian Rice Salad.
You can make Vegan Asian Rice Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegan Asian Rice Salad
- You need 2 cup of White rice (I prefer sushi rice).
- You need 1 cup of Black beans.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parsley.
- It’s 1 dash of Chives.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avacado.
- It’s 1 of Ginger soy sauce.
Vegan Asian Rice Salad instructions
- Cook rice pinto beans before hand. I prefer to make these in the morning if I'm using this recipe for supper. Like most of my recipes I prefer to cook my grains and beans in bulk so I can use them for multiple dishes thought out the week..
- Rice: Cook rice 1 part rice and two parts water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20min..
- Beans: bring beans to a boil and let simmer for at least two hours. Occasionally taste check. I prefer my beans a bit on the harder side since I use them in salads and Buddha bowls..
- Finely chop parsley and cilantro.
- Add avocado.
- Mix everything together and add ginger soy sauce (I buy mine at whole foods but you can use and sweet Asian sauce or marinate. Teriyaki, orange, ect.).
recipe by Autumn McComas @cookpad