Pasta Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu.
You can cook Pasta Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu using 27 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pasta Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Prepare of For Chicken.
- It’s 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 pound of thin sliced black forrest ham.
- You need 4 of fresh pasta sheets.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare of For Cajun Cream Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of tabespoon mustard sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juicel.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of each cayenne and black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of each olive oil and butter for cooking.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 2 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of each fresh chopped basil and parsley.
- You need 2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese blend.
Pasta Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu instructions
- Cut chicken into 4 cutlets, season chicken with cajun season lemon, garlic and mayonaise. Let sit 15 minutes or refrigerate up to 6 hours.
- Boil pasta sheets as directed on package, lay flat to cool.
- Wrap chicken with ham.
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet and cook chicken until just done, Turing once about 8 minutes per side, remove to plate.
- Brush a thin layer of mustard on pasta sheet. Wrap pasta sheet around cooked ham wrapped chicken.
- Make Sauce.
- In the same skillet the chicken was cooked in melt butter, add flour and whisk 1 minute.
- Slowly whisk in chicken broth then cream, cajun seasoning. cayenne, mustard, black pepper and salt to taste. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer on low 5 minutes add and whisk in marscapone, romano and lemon until smooth.
- Add parsley, green onions and basil and remove from heat.
- Spray abaking dish large enough to hold chicken rolls in one layer. Add some sauce to baking dish then add chicken rolls and cover with saue. I used 2 pans just because one person was eating later so I cooked them at different times.
- Top with cheese and green onions and bake about 20 minutes in a preheated 375 oven. Serve hot.
recipe by fenway @cookpad