EASY chicken & biscuits casserole. All your favorite chicken recipes in one place. Mild and creamy with just a touch of spice, this Easy Chicken Korma is perfect for kids and those who don't like their curries too hot. This Easy Sesame Chicken is seriously so easy that you'll be tempted to toss those take out menus.
Combining chicken, vegetables, cheese, and egg noodles or pasta, they have something for everyone. Easy Baked Chicken Breasts – Tender and juicy, perfectly baked chicken breasts! One of my favorite chicken recipes and the ONLY method you will need for making baked chicken. You can cook EASY chicken & biscuits casserole using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY chicken & biscuits casserole
- Prepare 2.5 cups of cooked diced chicken.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of peas.
- It’s 3 stalks of green onions.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of small cans of biscuits.
- Prepare 1 cup of French fried onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of To taste: salt pepper Italian seasoning garlic powder.
These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I am not surprised! My easy homemade enchilada sauce really makes it outstanding, so don't skip that step! Besides it being so easy to cook, chicken is also incredibly good for you. Chicken is full of essential nutrients that your body needs.
EASY chicken & biscuits casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Cook chicken and mix with Colby jack cheese, milk, soup, Green onion, corn, peas and spices..
- Pour into ungreased baking dish and top with raw biscuits. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are done. Top with shredded mozzarella, herbs and French fried onions..
It packs a lot of protein while being relatively low on saturated fats. Easy chicken recipes are my go-to dinner choice. My chicken piccata pasta dish is ready to serve in a half hour. It takes just a few minutes in the oven to bake to tender perfection. Whether in an easy chicken pasta dish or a simple stir-fry, we have all kinds of easy chicken We love chicken because it's quick and easy to cook and infinitely versatile.