You can have Chocolate Cupcake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cupcake
- It’s 100 grams of All purpose flour.
- It’s 20 grams of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 100 grams of Castor sugar.
- It’s 2 gallon of Whole Eggs.
- You need 50 grams of Butter or margarine.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 50 grams of Dark chocolate.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
Chocolate Cupcake instructions
- Preheat the fan oven 175C..
- Beat eggs until pale, add sugar gradually, beat until very thick..
- In another bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder. Add to egg mixture gradually in low speed untill well mixed..
- Heat in microwave milk, butter and dark chocolate untill well melted..
- While still hot, wisk 1/2 cup of egg-flour batter into milk mixture. Pour it back into egg-flour batter. Wisk it well..
- Bake it for 20 minutes or untill the skewer come out clean..