Mango Mastani Cake. Pour this thick mango milkshake in glasses till you have enough space cooking from scratch meaning cooking using fresh raw ingredients. eg making a cake from flour and. Indian eggless mango cake recipe that is easy to make with simple instructions. The eggless mango cake recipe that I am sharing with you today tastes great on it's own.
Once cake has cooled, use a fork to pierce holes all across the cake. Using the cake rings, cut out Prepare the mango mousse. Place the heavy cream and sugar in a mixer bowl and whisk until soft. You can make Mango Mastani Cake using 21 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Mastani Cake
- Prepare of For the cake sponge:.
- Prepare 2 & 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 400 g of condensed milk.
- Prepare 200 g of melted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare & 1/2 cup of Sugar syrup x.
- It’s 1 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare Fresh mango pulp of 1 & 1/2 of Alphanso mango.
- You need of Other ingredients used in layers-.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of tutti frutti of red, yellow and green colour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mix fruits jam.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fresh fruits cut into pieces (banana, pineapple, mango, kiwi fruit).
- You need of Ingredients for decorating-.
- You need as needed of Thin Mango slices (as required) for making roses.
- It’s 6 of cherries.
- It’s as required of Tutti frutti.
- It’s as required of Mango slices and kiwi piece.
Simple Mango Cake recipe with flavors that are perfectly balanced. Packed with fresh, sweet Mango Cake is one of my all-time favorite cakes. I made my very first mango cake for a friend's birthday two. Mango Mastani is a popular Mango Drink sold in Pune.
Mango Mastani Cake instructions
- Pre-heat oven for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Sift all the dry ingredients (All purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda) 3-4 times..
- In another container add condensed milk, butter, water and essence. Microwave this mixture on high for a minute. Add sugar to it and mix it well..
- Add dry ingredients mixture slowly to the wet mixture in three parts..
- Mix slowly to get smooth batter but don't over mix..
- Pour the batter into a greased vessels and bake it for approximately 50-55 minutes or till the toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- After it is baked cool it on wire rack..
- Keep a vessel in which whipped cream is to be whipped and the rods of hand beater used for whipping, in the freezer for an hour..
- Now take the whipping cream in the vessel kept in the freezer. Keep a ice bath below the vessel..
- Whip for about 2 mins and then add some mango pulp to the cream and whip again for some time..
- Add the pulp little by little and keep whipping..
- Initially whip at slow speed till soft peaks are formed..
- After the soft peaks are formed whip at highest speed till stiff peaks are formed..
- Now cut the two cakes sponges into halves horizontally. Cut the bumps formed on the top..
- Take cake board and spread some whipped cream on it and place one of pieces of the sponge on it..
- Soak the sponge cake properly with sugar syrup..
- Now apply whipped cream layer and sprinkle the tutti frutti on it..
- Now cover this with other pieces of sponge cake. Soak this layer with sugar syrup properly..
- Spread mixed fruit jam layer over it. Now spread the fruits evenly on the jam..
- Cover this with the last piece of cake sponge and soak it with sugar syrup. Now give a crumb coating with whipped cream and keep it in the fridge for an hour..
- Now finally coat the cake with whipped cream fully..
- Now make whipped cream rossettes and top with green coloured tutti frutti..
- Keep cherries in between the rossettes..
- Using thin mango slices make three roses from it and keep it in the centre of the cake. Keep kiwi fruit pieces near the mango roses..
- On the sides of the cake make a small layer of tutti frutti and the layer of mango slices and kiwi pieces..
- Yummy mango mastani cake is ready to eat..
It's basically Mango milkshake topped with Here is how to make Mango Mastani Recipe at home. When I moved to Pune last year, everyone I..to mango mastani recipe. firstly, i would heavily recommend using sweet mangoes extract and with this post of mango mastani recipe. it mainly includes my other recipes like mango jelly, lapsi. This tropical and easy mango cake recipe from scratch with mango frosting is a delicious Summer dessert. It's soft and moist and bursting with fruity mango and coconut flavors. Delicate layers of sponge cake filled with sweet-tart mango mousse make a beautiful cake that will wow your guests.