Vegan Asian Style Tabouli With Tempeh.
You can cook Vegan Asian Style Tabouli With Tempeh using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Asian Style Tabouli With Tempeh
- It’s 1/3 cup of Barley.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Adzuki beans (boiled).
- You need 1 cup of Fresh spinach leaves.
- You need 1/4 of Red onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parsley.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cilantro.
- It’s 2 of Green onions.
- You need 3 of Celery sticks.
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper (preferably red).
- It’s 1 of Freshly cut corn on the Cobb.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon (freshly squeezed).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Tempeh.
Vegan Asian Style Tabouli With Tempeh instructions
- When I cook barley I usually make it in larger proportions so I can get multiple dishes out of it. The ratios are the same as rice (2 to 1). I used I cup of barley to 2 cups of water and brought it to a boil. Once boiling turn off heat and steep. You can use it while warm but I prefer to leave it in the fridge over night so it's nice and cool in my tabouli..
- Cooking Adzuki beans is easy and you can find them in any health store. I buy mine in the bulk sectional whole foods. These beans have a smoky aroma to them when cooked and go great with any Asian style dish. Just like the barley I cook these in larger batches to get multiple meals out of them. Bring to a boil in a large pot and let simmer for one hour until fully cooked..
- Cook tempeh over medium heat until edges are brown in sauté pan..
- Chop and dice all other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Sauce – add sesame oil , honey , lemon, and apple cider vinegar. Mix throughly.
recipe by Autumn McComas @cookpad