Tamarind Date Chutney.
You can have Tamarind Date Chutney using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Tamarind Date Chutney
- You need of Date Paste.
- It’s of Tamarind pulp.
- You need of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Cumin seeds powder.
- You need of Ginger paste/powder.
- Prepare of Black Salt.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Sugar/Brown sugar/jaggery.
Tamarind Date Chutney step by step
- Soak 8-10 seedless dates in a bowl for 15 -min then grind dates for making paste.
- Soak 4tbsp Tamarind in 2-3 tbsp water fot 10 min after 10 min remove seeds and make thick pulp.
- Take Grinder and add all ingrendients Grind them for 2-3 min.
- It stays good in the fridge for 5-6 days.
recipe by Azra Tanveer @cookpad