No bake chocolate biscuit cake. No bake chocolate biscuit cake also known as chocolate fridge cake is a must-try treat. Turn digestive biscuits & chocolate into this easy homemade dessert! Guys, if you crave something sweet that also has chocolate in it, then I highly recommend having a go at this no bake chocolate biscuit cake.
How To No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipe: Start by melting a few ingredients together. You can either do this in a saucepan on the stove top or another option is in the microwave. This No Bake Chocolate Maria Cookie Cake is a beautiful, easy to make European dessert that is good for the entire family. You can make No bake chocolate biscuit cake using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No bake chocolate biscuit cake
- Prepare of For the base layer-.
- It’s 2 packets of digestive biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashews), slightly chopped.
- You need of For Chocolate Syrup -.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 of + 1/3 cup butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of For chocolate ganache.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare of chocolate (dark/milk), chopped.
It looks great as a cake for a fancier occasion, but equally delicious if shaped as a "salami" log, the traditional way of making it. Biscuit cake with step by step pics. Biscuit cake is one of the easiest and yummy cake one can make. This no bake biscuit cake has chocolate in it and tastes too good.
No bake chocolate biscuit cake instructions
- Procedure : •Break the biscuits into small pieces into a large bowl. Then Add toasted nuts over the biscuits..
- Prepare the chocolate syrup~ • In a sauce pan add sugar and cocoa powder. Stir to combine and gradually add water, while stirring to combine well. Add the butter and place over medium heat. Bring to boil for about 10-12 minutes stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add vanilla extract. Set aside to cool slightly for about 15-20minutes. • Pour the syrup over the biscuits and nuts and combine well using a spatula or spoon. • Transfer the mixture into a non-stick cake ware (round or squar.
- Prepare Chocolate Ganache~ •Place cream into a small saucepan and heat until just begins to boil. • After that Pour hot cream over the chopped chocolate and let sit for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. • Pour ganache over the chocolate biscuit cake and refrigerate to set for about 5-6 hours or overnight before serving..
I had got a few recipe requests to add a no-bake cake made with parle g biscuit. So staying true to the recipe request, I have used parle g glucose biscuits. No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake, many of us are familiar with it since childhood, in various shapes and forms. Chocolaty, rich dessert made with crushed biscuits, chocolate syrup and toasted nuts. Melt the butter in a non-stick pan.