Banana Loaf. I'll just keep looking for a banana loaf recipe till I find one I like. Place loaf pans on a baking sheet in the oven. That's the trick to a moist banana bread.
Banana-Walnut Loaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.. Any bananas left in the fruit bowl are ideal for this cake – the riper they are, the better. Get Banana Bread Recipe from Food Network. You can cook Banana Loaf using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Banana Loaf
- Prepare of – INGREDIENTS for 2 – 13 x 8 x 5.5cm Cake -.
- You need 30 g of Butter.
- Prepare 50 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 25 g of Honey.
- It’s 90 g of Flour.
- You need 3 g of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 200 g of Bananas (Ripe).
- Prepare 25 g of Walnuts (Roasted).
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. I firmly believe that banana bread is something you should be able to make anytime and anywhere, with a mixer or with a fork, in a loaf pan or in a muffin tin — whenever you have a few bananas going soft and freckly. We even created Banana Muffins from this recipe.
Banana Loaf instructions
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 35 min.
- Prepare two paper rectangle molds on a cookie sheet. Set aside until use..
- Roast the walnuts until lightly browned. Let cool completely. Set aside until use..
- Sift the flour and baking soda into a medium bowl and combine. Set aside until use..
- Using your hand, mash the bananas roughly. Set aside until use..
- Beat the eggs and set aside until use..
- Using a hand mixer, cream the butter and sugar. Add the beaten eggs gradually and mix well..
- Add the honey and mix well..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the mashed bananas and roasted walnuts to the mixture and mix until smooth..
- Pour the batter into the molds. Bake for 35 min, rotating the mold halfway through. Let cool..
recipe by Chez-k @cookpad
This loaf stays moist for days and also makes for a thoughtful and delicious gift idea for the holidays (I'll take banana bread over fruit cake any day). Banana Bread Video Tutorial: Watch Natasha make this moist banana bread. You will be surprised at how easy it is. To properly freeze banana bread: Wrap each banana bread loaf tightly in plastic wrap, doing two layers of plastic wrap to protect it. Wrap in a layer of tinfoil, making sure that all of the plastic wrap is covered.