Ghostly Beef Jerky.
You can have Ghostly Beef Jerky using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ghostly Beef Jerky
- You need 2 lbs of lean beef sirloin tip, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghost pepper purée.
Ghostly Beef Jerky instructions
- Cut each slice of meat into 1-2 inch strips..
- Mix onion powder, garlic powder and pepper in a small bowl.
- Using a casserole dish, layer each slice flat into the dish and sprinkle with the seasoning mixture. Cover and place in refrigerator for about an hour..
- In a sauce pan over medium heat mix together the brown sugar, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar and pineapple juice. Heat until the brown sugar has completely dissolved. Refrigerate marinade until cool..
- Place meat into a large gallon sized bag. Pour cooled marinade over the seasoned meat and seal the bag. Massage the mixture to make sure all of the meat is coated. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours..
- Using a smoker, arrange the meat strips flat on the grill. At 180° to 200°, smoke the meat using your favorite soaked hardwood for about 90-120 minutes or to your preferred doneness. (you can usually tell how quickly the meat is dehydrating after about 45 minutes.).