Smoked Salmon Brunch Tart. This tart is pretty to look at and delicious to eat, in part thanks to a layer of smoked salmon hiding beneath that row of asparagus. It makes an elegant addition to brunch or lunch, or can be cut into small squares and served as an appetizer. If a little of the egg filling drifts over the edge of the pastry while it.
This recipe came from a "what's in the fridge?" moment, and it's so good. It makes two tarts for brunch or appetizers. Smoked salmon and cheese baked into tiny tarts will pave a flavorful way to a grand evening. You can cook Smoked Salmon Brunch Tart using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Brunch Tart
- Prepare 1 of gluten free pastry sheet.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of dairy free cream cheese.
- You need 150 g of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 1/2 of small red onion finely sliced.
- It’s 1 of avocado diced.
- Prepare of Large handful of rocket.
- You need 1 tsp of chives.
- Prepare of Zest of one lemon.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper for seasoning.
MORE+ LESS Wipe any excess batter from top of muffin pan to prevent burning. For an elegant party tray, arrange smoked salmon tarts alongside carrot curls, green onion curls and celery curls. This sophisticated tart is perfect to share, and can be assembled at the last minute. Whisk egg yolks and mustard in medium bowl to blend; beat in eggs, half-and-half, cream, salmon, scallions, and dill.
Smoked Salmon Brunch Tart instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Roll out the pastry sheet Cut into 4 equal sized rectangles and place on a lined baking sheet Lightly score a border 1 cm from the edge of each rectangle and brush with a beaten egg Prick the middle with a fork Bake for 12 minutes then remove from the oven and press down the middle rectangle, this will give you room to fill the tart Allow to cool before topping.
- Spread on the dairy free cream cheese Top with the salmon, red onion, rocket, avocado, chives and lemon zest Season to taste Serve.
My love for smoked salmon knows no bounds. Be it brunch or an appetizer – I am INTO it. Remember when I made these smoked salmon bagels a few years ago? His platter is to die for and includes delicious things like capers (oh hi tart and briney foods that I adore!), everything seasoning, fresh dill. This savory puff pastry tart is quick and easy to make – smoked salmon and gruyere cheese are covered with a creamy egg topping with parsley and chives.