Gluten-free carrot cake🧡. Almond flour is a wonderfully sweet, nutty complement for fresh carrots, walnuts, and raisins. Simple to make, insanely moist and flavorful, and undetectably vegan and gluten-free! This easy gluten-free carrot sheet cake is one you've got to try!
Divide batter evenly between prepared cake pans. Simple to make, insanely moist and flavorful, and undetectably vegan and gluten-free! This gluten-free carrot cake is perfectly spiced, fluffy and nobody will have a clue that it's missing the wheat! You can cook Gluten-free carrot cake🧡 using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten-free carrot cake🧡
- Prepare 400 g of carrots.
- You need 400 g of apples.
- You need 100 g of butter.
- You need 150 ml of sunflower oil.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 500 g of Ground almonds.
- Prepare 320 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 100 g of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 150 g of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare 450 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Oil for greasing.
The best carrot cake I've ever had – and I can eat gluten. Scroll to the bottom for reviews if you need convincing! The carrot cake itself is gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo-friendly, but the icing does contain dairy. This post was created in partnership with KitchenAid.
Gluten-free carrot cake🧡 instructions
- Preheat oven to 175°C. Peel and grade apples and carrots in separate bowls. Add grated apples to a saucepan, and let cook for approx 5 min..
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. In a large bowl, mix sunflower oil with melted butter and eggs. Gradually mix in ground almonds and 250 g of sugar. Add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Then mix in grated carrots, cooked apples, chopped walnuts, and 70 g of shredded coconut. Grease two baking pans, then fill them with the mixture evenly. Transfer to the oven and bake for approx 45 min. Then set aside and let cool..
- For the frosting, whip cream cheese and the 70 g of sugar with a hand mixer or buy hand until fluffy. Place one cooled cake base on a plate and spread with half of the cream, then place the other cake base on top of it..
- Coat the cake with remaining frosting. Sprinkle cake with remaining shredded coconut(80 g). It’s best to let the cake sit overnight before eating it. Enjoy !.
recipe by Tatiana Schwarzer @cookpad
Thank you for supporting the sponsors that help keep Downshiftology going! Promised hubby I'd make him a carrot cake this week and though I have a great recipe already I wanted to see if I could find a good gluten free one. Easy gluten-free carrot cake recipe makes a moist and delicious cake. Add pineapple for an extra treat. Test it by inserting a cake tester in the middle of the cake.