White Chocolate Tart For Valentine's Day.
You can have White Chocolate Tart For Valentine's Day using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Tart For Valentine's Day
- It’s of Tart crust.
- Prepare 70 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 5 grams of Cocoa powder (black).
- You need 45 grams of Margarine or butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Milk.
- You need of Chocolate Cream.
- It’s 90 grams of White chocolate (2 bars).
- Prepare 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 25 grams of Unsalted butter of margarine.
- It’s 1 of Egg (large size).
- You need of Glaze.
- It’s 20 grams of Cocoa powder.
- You need 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 50 ml of Water.
- You need 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 5 grams of Chocolate.
- It’s 2 grams of + 2 teaspoons Gelatin+water.
White Chocolate Tart For Valentine's Day instructions
- First, make the tart crust. Melt the butter in a microwave. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix with a whisk. You can also sift the dry ingredients instead..
- Add the melted butter to the bowl and mix while pressing the dry ingredients into the butter. Don't knead it..
- Add a little milk at a time while mixing. Once it comes together, stop adding the milk..
- Once it comes together, let chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Place on a dusted surface and roll out to bigger than the tart pan..
- Roll the rolling pin over the top of the tart to cut off the excess dough. Use a fork to poke holes in the bottom. Bake in an oven preheated to 180°F Celsius for 20 minutes..
- Make the chocolate filling. Preheat the oven to 160°F Celsius. Combine the heavy cream, chocolate, and butter in a bowl and melt in a double burner..
- Add the beaten egg a little bit at a time to the chocolate and mix well. Don't beat it..
- Pour the white chocolate filling into the baked tart crust and bake at 160°F Celsius for 15 minutes..
- Make the glaze. Soak the gelatin in 2 teaspoons of water..
- Combine the sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl and mix well. Add the water a little at a time to dissolve..
- Add the heavy cream and mix until smooth..
- Transfer to the pot through a strainer, turn the heat on low, and bring to a boil. Simmer for a short time..
- Add the chocolate and melt..
- Turn off the heat, let sit for a bit to cool, add the gelatin and dissolve..
- Top the tart with the glaze and chill in the refrigerator for about 1 hour. It's done..
- It looks like it'd be bitter, but the inside has a nice, sweet, chocolate filling It's quite different, isn't it?.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad