Raw caramel slice. This Raw Salted Caramel Slice is a no-bake, paleo, vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free recipe that tastes rich and decadent! It's ok to admit that you do. Raw Caramel Slice Bites is one of the best raw treats ever.
World famous Raw Chocolate Caramel Slice – vegan and gluten free. This Raw Caramel Slice is a delicious cross between an indulgent dessert and a healthy treat. Gooey caramel, nutty base, and easy homemade dark chocolate on top all come together in a generous. You can cook Raw caramel slice using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raw caramel slice
- Prepare of For the base:.
- You need of of a cup of almond and cashews.
- Prepare of soaked dates.
- It’s of cacao powder.
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- You need of Honey or agave syrup.
- Prepare of Caramel layer:.
- Prepare of and a half cups of soaked cashews (soak in cold water for 20).
- You need of and a half cups of soaked dates.
- You need of Quarter of a cup of date water.
- It’s of Chocolate layer:.
- It’s of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Agave syrup or rice malt syrup.
- Prepare of Or you can melt dark chocolate and drizzle on the top.
This raw caramel slice comes with a dark chocolate topping, almond cookie base and a creamy date caramel center that'll make you forget about unhealthy sweet treats from the first bite. Donna posted this recipe across her social media sites before the magazine was released, and it just took. By Claire Georgiou, Reboot Naturopath, B. A caramel slice recipe that's easy to make and works as promised – a creamy It's practically un-Australian for a bakery to NOT sell Caramel Slice.
Raw caramel slice instructions
- Gather all your ingredients and soak all the dates in boiling water For 10 minutes.
- Blend the base layer nuts, 12 dates, 1/3 cup of cacao powder, 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of honey or agave syrup.
- Blend until smooth.
- Line a slice tray with baking paper, press the base layer into the tray and put into the freezer.
- Caramel layer: add your cashews, dates and date water to your food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Take the base layer out of the freezer and smooth the caramel onto the base..
- Either melt coconut oil, agave syrup and cacao powder or melt dark chocolate and drizzle on the top.
- Cut up once chocolate has set and place into the freezer.
recipe by Shari @cookpad
With a simple coconut biscuit base, soft caramel. Crunchy biscuit base and gooey caramel topped with chocolate make this raw caramel slice a super easy yet Note: This caramel slice needs to be served chilled. If you prefer a harder set, keep it in. This raw caramel slice is so good, it's almost good for you! My World famous Raw Chocolate Caramel Slice.