Hoosier "Ham Salad".
You can make Hoosier "Ham Salad" using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hoosier "Ham Salad"
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of bologna, ground (see Note).
- Prepare 10 oz of sweet relish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown mustard.
Hoosier "Ham Salad" step by step
- Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate in a covered container. Use as a sandwich spread, on crackers, or with pita chips..
- NOTE: I buy thick sliced Boer's Head brand bologna from the deli and grate it in my food processor because I don't have a meat grinder. Works out fine. Plain yellow mustard can be substituted for the spicy brown if you prefer it..
recipe by Maggie Conlon Martin @cookpad