Rocky road protein balls. Our Protein Rocky Road bars are pure protein perfection – with mouthwatering chocolate and chewy marshmallow upgrading treat time, without derailing your diet. Add peanuts and marshmallows and mix well. Think roasted peanuts, mini marshmallow bits, a hint of turkish delight… all packed in a dark choc protein ball!
Milk Chocolate (GF) Rocky Road (GF) Choc Raspberry. Simple, delicious and free from gluten, grains, dairy, egg and. Rocky Road with a banana is a tried and tested recipe. You can cook Rocky road protein balls using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rocky road protein balls
- Prepare of x bulk nutrients mug cake – choc cherry works best.
- Prepare of x sugar free marshmallows; sliced.
- You need of box jols forest berry sugar free lollies, cut in half.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of whole or quick oats.
- You need of shredded coconut.
- It’s of cashews or peanuts chopped.
- You need of dark choc melts.
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- Prepare of maple syrup, honey or rice malt syrup.
- Prepare of peanut butter.
- You need of Water or milk as needed; about.
Not only did it taste great in a protein shake, there's also actual ice cream recipes Most protein powders start tasting terrible after a while. Or worse, it may get so boring you stop looking forward to drinking it. But Rocky Road never lost its touch. Enter the rocky road protein truffle!
Rocky road protein balls instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Stir to combine..
- Melt the chocolate, peanut butter and oil together over high her in a double boiler..
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients to the mix. Stir well. Add 1-2tsp water/water at a time if the mix is dry..
- Roll into balls. Roll through coconut.
- Store in a airtight container in the fridge.
recipe by Sarah Louise @cookpad
Enjoy this guilt-free variation on the nut, chocolate, and coconut concoction. Swap the rocky road protein powder for another flavor such as cookies and cream, and. They said that this protein bar couldn't be made, but we finally did it. Just read our ingredients and you'll see. Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product's "Nutrition Label".