Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker.
You can cook Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker
- It’s of Cream cheese.
- You need of Yogurt.
- Prepare of Tofu.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Cake flour.
- It’s of Lemon juice (if you have).
- You need of Blueberry jam.
- You need of Strawberry.
Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker step by step
- Parboil the tofu. Bring the cream cheese to room temperature..
- Mix the cream cheese, yogurt and the tofu well into a paste. Add eggs, sugar, flour and lemon juice..
- Whisk well until smooth. You may also use a food processor or blender at stage 2 and 3..
- Put into the rice cooker and turn it on. When it goes off, check whether the cheesecake is cooked. Cook again in the rice cooker if necessary..
- When the inside is cooked, cool down a bit. Serve on a plate..
- Serve with strawberry (or any fruit you like) and blueberry jam!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad