Reese's cupcakes. These Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes are always a crowd favorite! Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting and a Reese's chocolate baked in the center. Chocolate peanut butter swirled cake and chocolate peanut butter swirled frosting makes these the ULTIMATE Reese's Cupcakes!
With these you get a delicious chocolate cupcake that's baked with a Reese's in the batter, then it's topped with a fluffy and. These Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes have dreamy peanut butter frosting and rich chocolate cake. Make these for your man this Valentine's Day and he'll probably drop to one knee and propose. You can make Reese's cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Reese's cupcakes
- It’s 1 package of chocolate cake mix.
- You need 1 package of instant chocolate pudding.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of instant espresso in 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 package of Reese's Minis (frozen).
- Prepare of For the peanut butter buttercream:.
- It’s 3 sticks of softened unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter (I used creamy).
- You need 2 tablespoons of vanilla.
- It’s 5 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 7 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Double Reese's Cupcakes are a chocolate/peanut butter lovers dream. With a hidden peanut butter cup on the bottom and a delicious peanut butter frosting. These Reese's Cupcakes are a chocolate and peanut butter lover's dream! A surprise inside on the bottom of each chocolate cupcake is a full-sized Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
Reese's cupcakes step by step
- FOR THE CUPCAKES: Preheat oven to 350°F and line your muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl beat together cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil, espresso mixture and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Transfer mix into the muffin tins (about 3/4 of the way full) makes 2 dozen cupcakes.
- Bake in your preheated over for 18-21 minutes.
- FOR FROSTING: in a large bowl cream softened butter with peanut butter until fluffy. Now gradually add in sifted powdered sugar until well blended..
- Add 4 tablespoons of heavy cream and vanilla. blend until moist. add your additional 3 tablespoons of heavy cream and beat until fluffy.
- Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes when cooled and garnish with chopped Reese's minis!.
These Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes are perfect for all of you that are fans of peanut butter and chocolate. We start with a simple chocolate cupcake stuffed with a Reese's Miniature then topped. Hey everyone, I'm here with yet another video. It's been quite a while since my last video and I apologize for that. Get ready to look at tons of chocolate and peanut butter goodness, from classic peanut butter cups to bars and REESE'S PIECES Candy.