Baked Kabocha Squash Croquettes.
You can make Baked Kabocha Squash Croquettes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Baked Kabocha Squash Croquettes
- You need 1 of Kabocha squash.
- It’s 2 of Sliced ham.
- You need 3 tbsp of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy milk (regular milk will do if you don't have soy milk).
- It’s 30 grams of Panko.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Black sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 of Eggs.
Baked Kabocha Squash Croquettes step by step
- Mix the panko and vegetable oil well and pan fry until golden brown..
- Add some black sesame seeds and transfer to a plate to let it cool down..
- Cut the kabocha in half and remove the seeds and fibres surrounding them. Wrap it in plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes (600 W). Flip it over and microwave for another 2 and a half minutes..
- Scoop the yellow part of the kabocha and mash it with a folk..
- Add the sliced ham cut into 1 cm squares, mixed frozen vegetables, and soy milk. Sprinkle some salt and pepper..
- Form into croquette shapes and coat them with the flour, eggs, and panko from Step 2 in this order..
- Cook them in an oven for about 10 minutes at 200°C..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad