My grans special biscuits!. Been making these for years , stunning taste and from my late nans Be-Ro reciepe book when i was little! Make a well with flour mixture and slowly add milk into the middle. Knead dough with your fingers and add milk when necessary.
The best way to eat these biscuits is with country white gravy made with lard and pork drippings (that can be ham, pork chops, sausage, etc.) or with jelly or sorghum molasses. Make an extra-special meal extra-easy to cook. by Natalie Brown. On a visit with my Tennessee grandmother, I was talking to her about my problem with biscuits. You can cook My grans special biscuits! using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My grans special biscuits!
- You need 250 g of plain flour.
- You need 75 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 175 g of butter (unsalted).
She walked me step by step through the art of biscuit making. The result are these wonderful, tasty biscuits that come out great as long as I follow these specific. Make breakfast grand with the home-baked goodness of Grands! Warm, fluffy and fresh from the oven, every bite will remind you of that home-cooked feeling you love.
My grans special biscuits! step by step
- Pre heat oven 160c, prepare baking tray with baking paper on..
- Mix four and sugar in bowl, then rub in butter (room temperature)..
- Using a wooden spoon keep mixing until all bound together, keep kneading, put all onto floured board and have a rolling pin ready..
- Make a big ball shape and roll out to about 1cm – 1.5cm thick, using a cookie cutter make shapes and pop all shapes onto baking tray…. sprinkle with sugar….
- Add to middle shelf in oven, bake until a light golden brown. About 15/18 minutes. Leave to cool on cooling rack..
No colors from artificial sources; No high fructose corn syrup. Hey guys welcome to my channel Creative Navya In this vedio I have made biscuit cake Father's day special Ingredients Oreo biscuit Milk Powdered sugar Baking soda Cho cochips (optional) What do. She walked me step by step through the art of biscuit making. Made this three times and tweaked according to a suggestion from another recipe. It becomes more like a biscuit casserole rather than a gravy casserole and doesn't have that wonderful creamy gravy you want in this dish.