Fluffy vanilla cupcakes.
You can cook Fluffy vanilla cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy vanilla cupcakes
- You need 1 1/4 cups of Cupcake flour or Canadian Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 of Salt.
- You need 2 of Large eggs.
- It’s 3/4 Cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of buttermilk.
Fluffy vanilla cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 1¼ flour , 1¼ tsp baking powder, ½ tsp baking soda and ½ tsp salt. Set flour mix aside..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 2 eggs with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds)..
- Add vanilla and oil and beat on medium speed (1 minute).
- Reduce mixer speed to medium/low and slowly add about half of the flour mixture. Add half of the buttermilk, then the rest of the flour mix and the rest of the milk. Beat until just combined and smooth, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl. The batter should be thin..
- Pour batter into a lined muffin pan. Fill to about ½ full..
- Bake for 12 -14 minutes at 350°F. Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes, then remove.
- Once the cupcakes are cooled to room temp, pipe on the frosting..