Quick & Easy Fondant Chocolat for Valentine's Day.
You can cook Quick & Easy Fondant Chocolat for Valentine's Day using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Fondant Chocolat for Valentine's Day
- It’s 2 of bars (55 g each) Chocolate bar.
- Prepare 90 grams of Butter (unsalted).
- You need 3 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Caster sugar or granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 dash of Powdered sugar (Non-melting type).
Quick & Easy Fondant Chocolat for Valentine's Day instructions
- 1) Sift the flour and the cocoa powder. 2) Place the broken up chocolate and the butter in a heat-proof bowl. 3) Prepare the sugar and the eggs and set aside..
- Microwave the the chocolate, first for 1 minute, then mix. Microwave for 30 seconds, mix. Microwave another 30 seconds, and mix..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Add the sugar and eggs to the chocolate and combine..
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the bowl and stir..
- Pour the batter into the ramekins and bake for 10-15 minutes in the oven. There's also the chance that they will need to bake close to 20 minutes depending on the season..
- Dust with non-melting powdered sugar and serve..
- If you bake for 10 minutes, it will be gooey and rich..
- After 15 minutes of baking, it will be piping hot and creamy..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad