Healthy Chocolate cake. This Healthy Chocolate Cake with yogurt, maple syrup and whole wheat flour is every dark chocolate lover's dream dessert. This healthy chocolate cake is moist, not overly sweet and light. This secretly healthy chocolate cake has one ingredient you will absolutely never guess!
Healthier Chocolate Cake tastes like a double chocolate chip banana muffin! THIS healthy chocolate cake is delicious too. This healthy chocolate cake is super moist, made a little healthier with whole wheat flour and is honey-sweetened. You can cook Healthy Chocolate cake using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate cake
- Prepare of wheat flour.
- Prepare of semolina (rava).
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of milk powder.
- It’s of unflavoured oil.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of dark chocolate.
- Prepare of whipped cream.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of vinegar.
- It’s of milk.
It can also be made gluten-free and vegan! Chocolate cake made without flour, sugar, or dairy. Low carb and gluten-free, of course. Cake made out of a surprise ingredient, one that will make you wrinkle you're nose upon hearing it.
Healthy Chocolate cake step by step
- First we strain the dry ingredients (flour suji baking powder baking soda).
- Second take half cup milk and add vinegar keep it side.
- Next take a bowl add oil milkpowder and butter and nicely smooth bit it.
- Next add dry ingredients in three batches and add milk each batch now put the curdle milk (vinegar milk).
- Mix it add vanilla assence and preheat tha microwave in convection.
- Gress the mould and butter paper Keep the mould and transfer the cake better.
- Once the oven preheat wo took the mould in it in 180 c 40 minutes in convection mode.
- Once the cake cool down we start the icing.
- Take the whipped cream and beat it nicely cream is ready now take chocolate 30second in microwave and mix it again microwave chocolate in 30 second.
- We add 4teaspoon whipped cream in chocolate chocolate ganache is ready.
- Now cut the cake 2parts take the one part in turntable soak the cake with water apply whipped cream then apply chocolate ganche and put it the second part now soak the cake in water apply whipped cream.
- Then add chocolate ganache and spread evenly now decorate in own way the cake is ready.
- We can decorate with sugar bolls flower and you can try it my style.
recipe by Anuradha harwani @cookpad
This Chocolate Layer Cake is lightened up with whole grain flour and dairy-free A little healthier, but still so much flavor. Find healthy, delicious chocolate cake recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Our simple "from scratch" recipe gives you a home-baked cake with healthful canola oil and. This luxurious chocolate cake is brimming with health benefits and antioxidants to boost energy This cake is gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free, making it the perfect healthy treat for. Protein-packed healthy chocolate bundt cake… Does that make it breakfast food? ?