Gluten free Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Gluten free Chocolate Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten free Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of jowar flour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh thick curd.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
Gluten free Chocolate Cake instructions
- Sieve jowar flour, cocoa powder & baking powder together..
- Combine curd, milk, powdered sugar, melted butter & vanilla essence & whisk well..
- Add flour mix in it, add approximately 2 tbsp water & fold it with spatula..
- Grease & dust microwave proof baking tray. Pour cake batter in it & microwave for about 5 minutes on high. Baking time varies from oven to oven so keep an eye on it while baking..
- Once cool down, unmold it & enjoy..
recipe by Deepa Rupani @cookpad