pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling. It's an easy Thanksgiving dessert to make ahead of time, it's filled with a heavenly cream cheese filling, and it's always a crowd favorite! This pumpkin cake roll is an impressive fall or winter dessert. Pumpkin spice flavors combine with a scrumptious cream cheese filling.
And again, it is something I have never made before. This pumpkin roll freezes well too, so you can always have on hand and pull it out for guests or family when they come to visit. It is delicious served Meanwhile, make the filling: mix up the cream cheese, vanilla, and syrup. You can have pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling
- It’s of Cake.
- It’s 1 dash of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of canned pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 1 packages of (8oz) cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of sifted powdered sugar.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter or margarine, softened.
- You need 1 tsp of vanillia extract.
Adjust to taste—if you want the filling sweeter, you can add a little more syrup. If you love a good pumpkin recipe, you're going to adore this super simple pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling! With a soft cake layer and a sweet cream cheese filling, it's the perfect fall dessert! Be sure to add this one to your Thanksgiving dinner plans!
pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling instructions
- preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 15×10- inch jelly roll pan. Line with wax paper, grease and flour paper.
- Sprinkle a clean towel with powdered sugar and set aside..
- Combine: Flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt in small bowl..
- Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl until thick. Beat in pumpkin..
- Stir flour mix into wet mix..
- spread evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with nuts, if desired..
- Bake for 13 to 15 mins. or until top of cake springs back when touched..
- Immediately loosen and turn cake onto prepared towel..
- carefully peel off paper..
- Roll up cake and towel together, starting with narrow end..
- let cool..
- Frosting: beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter, and vanilla extract until smooth..
- Carefully unroll cake; remove towel. Spread cream cheese mixture over cake. Reroll cake..
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least an hr..
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar befor serving if desired.
recipe by wiscogirl @cookpad
The best pumpkin roll ever created filled with a deliciously smooth cream cheese icing. She-crab bisque meets mac and cheese in this epic pairing! This mac and cheese is gooey, spiced with Old Bay, and couldn't be easier to make! In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, salt, baking soda, pumpkin spice, eggs, and pumpkin puree until just combined. Make the maple cream cheese filling: In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla, and maple syrup.