Hawaiian ham n cheese sliders. Reviews for: Photos of Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders. The ultimate party snack to feed a crowd! These Hawaiian ham and cheese sliders recipe are easy to make.
These are perfect to make ahead to serve at any party or get together! #eatingonadime. Sometimes the most delicious recipes are the simplest and these Hawaiian Ham & Swiss Cheese Sliders are both very tasty and easy to make! If you are having a party, these would be great served alongside my Sloppy Joe Sliders or even with my Crockpot Cheesesteak recipe! You can make Hawaiian ham n cheese sliders using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Hawaiian ham n cheese sliders
- You need 24 of kings Hawaiian sweet rolls (2packages).
- Prepare 24 slice of of honey ham.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Miracle Whip.
- It’s 24 slice of of swiss cheese (i prefer provolone cheese).
- It’s of poppy seed sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of poppy seed.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Worstershire sauce.
Ham and Cheese Sliders are a great way to use Make these ham and cheese sliders "Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders by adding pineapple chunks or pineapple rings. The recipe is the same as. Sometimes the most delicious recipes are the simplest and these Hawaiian Ham & Cheese Sliders are both yummy and easy to make! These Hawaiian Ham and Swiss Sliders are always the most popular finger foods at parties.
Hawaiian ham n cheese sliders step by step
- mix mayo and Miracle Whip and small bowl and spread on the inside of the rolls..
- layer rolls with ham and cheese.
- close rolls then place them closely together on large cooking sheet.
- whisk poppy seed sauce ingredients and pour over rolls. leave some sauce for dipping. let roll set for 10 minutes so butter absorbs.
- cover with foil & cook at 350° for 12-15mins or until cheese is melted. uncover and cook two additional minutes until tops are golden brown..
- serve warm.
recipe by AmberKaeH @cookpad
Despite being really easy to make, the creative combination of flavors join to become the best The inspiration for These Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders. This recipe is based on one I discovered two years ago. These EASY hot Ham Cheese Sliders (aka Hawaiian Sliders in my house) are PERFECT for game day. Make a double batch to feed a crowd! The PINEAPPLE we add to the sliders just seals the deal.