Garlic butter stuffed mushrooms. Next, turn the oven to low broil. Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms are quick and easy appetizers. When I was thinking of making garlic stuffed mushrooms for the first time I had a slightly different idea in my head.
What to serve stuffed mushrooms with? Balsamic tomato and onion salad for starters, perhaps with a slice of roasted garlic-mustard pork on the side? How to make healthy garlic stuffed mushrooms. You can make Garlic butter stuffed mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic butter stuffed mushrooms
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Baby Bella mushrooms (baby portabella).
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Cooked bacon.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Salt/pepper.
- It’s of Chopped green onion.
Garlic Parmesan-stuffed Mushrooms. featured in Healthier Holiday Sides. Gently stuff each mushroom cap with a small amount of Boursin, and place them in a baking dish. Don't use one that's too large – you want them to fit snugly in the dish (they'll shrink a little when cooked anyway). Easy stuffed mushrooms, full of garlic and parmesan flavors!
Garlic butter stuffed mushrooms step by step
- Clean off mushrooms with semi damp towel to remove dirt. But do not rinse with water! Remove stem and sit mushrooms upside down on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Set aside..
- Melt butter and add minced garlic and allow to sit and infuse butter..
- Next spoon butter and garlic over the mushroom (underside up). Add salt and pepper..
- Next pinch as much mozzarella cheese into the mushroom as possible. You will have to push and pack. Next add as much cooked bacon as will stay on. Again, pack down. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and green onion. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees until cheese is nice and melted!.
The simple filling comes together quickly and everybody loves how full of flavor it is. These cheese and garlic stuffed mushrooms are simple to put together and easy to adapt to your favorite cheeses. Add the onions and chopped mushroom stalks, and a pinch of salt. With an optional creamy garlic parmesan sauce. These stuffed mushrooms are best made on the same day you plan on serving them as they're best fresh.