Awesome Tiffin (no bake chocolate cake) plus ginger Tiffin.
You can make Awesome Tiffin (no bake chocolate cake) plus ginger Tiffin using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Awesome Tiffin (no bake chocolate cake) plus ginger Tiffin
- It’s 50 grams of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of golden syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 100 grams of milk chocolate.
- It’s 100 grams of dark/bitter chocolate.
- It’s 250 grams of digestive biscuits (broken into pieces).
- Prepare 80 grams of raisins.
- Prepare 80 grams of glace cherries (halved).
- It’s of You can add other candied fruit.
- You need 50 grams of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 100 grams of white chocolate.
Awesome Tiffin (no bake chocolate cake) plus ginger Tiffin step by step
- In a pan gently melt the butter, sugar, syrup, milk and dark chocolate..
- Remove from heat and stir in the biscuit and fruit.
- Pour into a lined tin..
- Melt the white chocolate in pan or microwave 30 seconds high then stir then 30 seconds.
- With a spoon drizzle white chocolate from a spoon all over the top.
- Put in fridge to set – at least 5 hours then take out and cut into squares.
- A little twist in my tiffin – ginger snaps (maybe someone in US can convert that please), with raisins and chunks of stem ginger – see my ginger cake recipe for details – and melted dark/milk chocolate mix drizzled (blobbed) over the top.
recipe by Arty Greig @cookpad