Easy dinner rolls. An easy dinner roll recipe needs to be in everyone's repertoire. Soft and fluffy, my dinner roll recipe is going to blow you. Good flavor and hearty texture; my family loves these rolls.
Easy Dinner Rolls – Soft, fluffy, tender – everything you want in a dinner roll is right here. Made in just an hour from start to finish. The fastest and tastiest dinner roll you'll ever have! You can cook Easy dinner rolls using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy dinner rolls
- You need 4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 oz of Package of Rapid Rise Yeast.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk, slightly warm.
- You need 1/3 cup of Unsalted Butter, Softened.
- Prepare 3 of Egg Yolks.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, melted.
These No Knead Dinner Rolls are perfectly soft and fluffy and are astonishingly effortless to make. Just combine the ingredients in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon – that's it! Ready in minutes these are going to become your favorite homemade dinner rolls! No holiday is complete in my house without these homemade dinner rolls.
Easy dinner rolls step by step
- In a small saucepan, add the milk and butter and warm it just enough until the butter melts (use a candy thermometer to make sure the mixture reaches 120 degrees.).
- In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a dough hook, add the warm butter and milk mixture and sprinkle the yeast over the top. Let it sit for 5 minutes..
- To the yeast mixture, add the flour, sugar, egg yolks and salt and mix with the speed on low just until the flour is incorporated..
- Increase the speed to medium high and knead the dough for about 5 to 7 minutes or until it is nice and smooth and pulls away from the sides of the bowl..
- Lightly grease a bowl with some olive oil and set aside..
- Once the dough is nice and smooth, form into a ball and place it seam side down in the oiled bowl and grease the top and sides of the dough with a little oil as well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it somewhere warm for about an hour or until it has almost doubled in size..
- Grease a muffin tin and set aside..
- Cut dough into 36 small pieces..
- Shape each piece into a bowl and pull the edges under and place 3 dough balls, smooth side up into each muffin tin. Let set covered for 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size..
- Bake for 14-16 minutes in a 375 degree oven or until golden brown. Remove from pan and serve warm. Brush them with melted butter immediately when they come out of the oven and enjoy!.
- Note- no mixer needed, iam currently without any mixer still, and just used my hands. I also didn’t cut 36 of my dough, I pinched some off and made small balls worked out just line. My dough sat out for a good 2-4 hrs and another 2 hrs in the muffin pan. I start my dough around 11 am or noon, to make sure it’s going to raise…. be time I put these in the oven (see pictures) they was about to raise out the muffin pan..
Soft and Easy Dinner Rolls Recipe that turns out perfect every time. These homemade rolls are going to become a regular in your home. These dinner rolls are soft and practically melt in your mouth. They just melt in your mouth. Thank you for sharing all your recipes.