Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus. Pan-Seared Salmon with Spinach is an easy and healthy Mediterranean style dinner. This recipe is very similar to Tuscan salmon, except it doesn't have any cream. Combining salmon and spinach together in one delicious dinner is a great way to add healthy foods to your diet!
Drizzle asparagus lightly with olive oil and roll to coat. Sprinkle both asparagus and salmon with salt and pepper. The BEST Pan Seared Creamy Tuscan Salmon recipe you'll ever make. You can have Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus
- It’s 1/2 cup of fine diced onion.
- It’s 2 of large garlic minced (about 2 tbsp).
- It’s 1/3 cup of julianeed sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/3 of packed spinach (thawed frozen spinach well strained).
- Prepare 2 of salmon filets.
- You need of Asparagus (salt, pepper, roasted and or grilled).
We are going to pan sear the salmon, make a creamy garlic white wine sauce with blistered tomatoes and spinach. This creamy tuscan salmon dish is utterly mouthwatering and filled with tuscan notes but is dairy free! It is one of the easiest and tastiest, restaurant-quality dinners you will ever make. Salmon… is the reason why I can eat the recommended amount.
Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus instructions
- Add evo to a non stick skillet and heat. Add your salmon presentation side down and sear quick to get good color on both sides. You don’t want to cook all the way through because your going to place this in the oven on warm until ready for service..
- Add oil to temp and sauté onions until soft and a little caramelized then add the garlic until fragrant.
- Add sun dried tomatoes for a few minutes and then add the spinach and heavy cream along with a couple pinches of salt and simmer for about 5 minutes until thick, cover on low. This won’t take long to thicken..
- Serve salmon over the Tuscan creamed spinach and with your asparagus.
Using a paring knife, slice a slit in each salmon to create a pocket. Stuff pockets with cream cheese mixture. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. CLICK HERE to get the recipe. Baked salmon served on a bed of creamed spinach and topped with easy homemade Hollandaise sauce.