Baked Breakfast Peppers.
You can cook Baked Breakfast Peppers using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Breakfast Peppers
- You need 4 of peppers halved lengthways and seeds removed.
- Prepare 4 slices of cooked smoked bacon or ham cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of dairy free cheese grated.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s of sprinkle of chives.
Baked Breakfast Peppers instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Place the peppers on a baking sheet Divide the bacon between the peppers.
- Crack an egg into each of the peppers Season with salt and pepper Top with the grated dairy free cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes Sprinkle on some chives.
recipe by Fiona @ Free From Favourites @cookpad