Banana Dates Cake. Banana Walnut Cake (Eggless) – How to make Banana Walnut Cake at home – Sattvik Kitchen. This is a basic banana bread recipe with a twist — dates! Even though this cake is packed full of dates, bananas and tahini (also known as tahini paste in Britain), it's surprisingly soft and light.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. You can have Banana Dates Cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Dates Cake
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour (atta).
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- You need 2 of banana, peeled & cut into pieces.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 10 of dates, deseeded & soaked in warm water for 30 minutes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of raisins & chopped pistachios.
- It’s 1 tsp. of rose water.
Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe! Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake. We top this recipe with a simply amazing homemade cream cheese frosting.
Banana Dates Cake step by step
- Blend the banana, dates, oil and rose water in a mixer to a fine paste. Keep aside..
- Pass all the dry ingredients through a sieve and add the raisins and pistachios..
- To it add the banana-dates paste and mix until well incorporated..
- Transfer to a greased cake tin and bake for 40-45 minutes at 180 degrees C. in a preheated oven..
- Serve warm or at room temperature..
Add chopped dates and mix well. Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth out evenly with the back of a spoon. Agree it may be a bit misleading saying sugar free due to dates and bananas. Thanks for an easy and delicious recipe. View top rated Banana and date cake recipes with ratings and reviews.