Mac & Cheese with a Twist.
You can have Mac & Cheese with a Twist using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mac & Cheese with a Twist
- Prepare 16 oz of Whipped Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of Muenster Brick Cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of Gouda Brick Cheese.
- You need 16 oz of Sharp Cheddar.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed tomatoes, chopped.
- You need of Generous squeeze of Honey Mustard (or Buffalo Sauce for spicy).
- You need 1/4 lb of Unsweetened Butter.
- You need 32 oz of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need of Good Sized Pinch of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Good Size Pinch of Thyme.
- Prepare of Good Sized Pinch of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of Noodles of Choice.
- You need of Panko Bread Crumbs for Topping.
- You need 1-16 slice of pkg of bacon.
- You need 1 pkg of diced ham.
Mac & Cheese with a Twist instructions
- Combine Muenster, Gouda, Cheddar, and Cream Cheese with the honey mustard (or Buffalo sauce), butter, and heavy whipping cream in sauce pan on medium until cheese is melted. Stirring occasionally to prevent sticking..
- In a separate pot cook noodles according to directions on the box..
- Pre-heat oven 350 °F..
- Cook bacon and ham until crispy and golden..
- After the cheese melts add seasonings and stewed tomatoes..
- Put cooked noodles into a large casserole dish, add cheese sauce, bacon and ham; cover with bread crumbs..
- Bake for 15 mins or until bread crumbs are golden brown..
recipe by Zachary Shafer @cookpad