Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can have Peanut Butter Cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of solid vegetable shortening.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavoring.
Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda until well combined. Set aside..
- With mixer, cream the peanut butter and shortening until well combined..
- Add sugars and cream until fully mixed. Add vanilla and mix..
- Stir flour into peanut butter mixture. Fold until just mixed with no flour showing. Dont over mix..
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, drop by spoonfuls about an inch apart..
- With fork, make criss cross pattern on top of cookies..
- Bake at 350 degrees 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown..
- Let cool on baking pan for 2 minutes. Remove and place on cooling rack or plate to cool..
- You can use smooth or crunchy peanut butter. I also like using the butter flavored shortening for extra flavor..
recipe by Raven @cookpad