Ham, Cheese and avocado sushi.
You can make Ham, Cheese and avocado sushi using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham, Cheese and avocado sushi
- It’s 2 Pieces of fully cooked ham.
- It’s 2 slices of fresh avocado.
- It’s 2 pieces of any cheese.
- It’s 1 sheet of seaweed (Nori).
- You need 1 of little garlic powder.
- You need 1 of little salt.
- You need of Sushi rice.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of water.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of short grained rice.
Ham, Cheese and avocado sushi step by step
- Rinse the rice in a small pot until the water runs clear..
- Drain the rice..
- Measure the water In to the pot..
- Put the pot on the stove with the lid on..
- Heat until boil, then turn down to low until the rice is done..
- While the rice is cooling get out a bamboo mat and the seaweed..
- Cut up the ham, cheese and avocado..
- Evenly spread sushi rice on the seaweed..
- Place the avocado, ham and cheese down about one inch from the edge..
- Sprinkle a little salt and garlic on the avocado..
- Roll as tightly as possible starting at th edge with the toppings..
- Cut each piece about 3/4 of an inch..
recipe by Littlechef2843 @cookpad